Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Create Google Data Studio Visualization Dashboard











About:

I will create amazing interactive dashboards and engaging reports that inspire smarter business decisions.It will transform your raw data into the metrics and dimensions needed to create easy-to-understand reports and dashboards.
These dashboards will be engaging reports and visualizations that tell the story for you.


  • Interactive designs.
  • Readability.
  • Lot of data sources we accept. (Google sheets, Google ads, youtube, google analitics, Mysql, Postgresql, Excel, pdf)
  • Fast delivery
  • Money back guarantee.


I can guarantee that you'll be more than satisfied with my dashboards.


Thanks,
DadJob

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely great work. Will hire again in the future!

Seller's Response:

Thank you! I'm really glad I could help!

Seller's Response:

Professional, service and fast - do not need more than that. I will definitely use his services again

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much for your kind words! Have a nice day!

Seller's Response:

Professional, fast, accurate, communicative. Highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment