Saturday, March 6, 2021

All Statistical Analysis With Spss R Stata Excel











About:

Hello,



Do you need a data analysis or you carried out a study and you want a comprehensive and detailed analysis, report, data visualization, and recommendation? You are at the right place. Here is a professional you need. Don't worry cause I've got you covered.



Even if you have a little understanding of your dataset, I can handle it perfectly. 



WHY YOU SHOULD ORDER MY GIG?



I have been analysing simple and complex data for over 4 years and I will provide an outstanding analysis and interpretation using appropriate and relevant data analysis tools. My background in Mathematics and Statistics for 4 years will help meet your needs and satisfaction.



services include but not limited to:

  • Regression analysis
  • Analysis of Variance
  • Descriptive Statistics
  • Probability
  • Time Series Analysis
  • Design and Analysis of experiments across all fields
  • Statistical Modeling   
  • Business Analysis
  • Statistical tests
  • Research summaries



I have good knowledge of SPSS, Excel, R, and Stata.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment