Monday, March 8, 2021

Write A Script In Perl To Complete Any Of Your Tasks











About:

I can help you to retrieve data from file or database and to manage it or converted it to some different type of file or database. Extremely useful when have to migrate from one database to another or from one file format to another. I will modify the script until fulfill exact needs but not talking about endless modifications to fill more requirements within same agreement, of course. While doing this will be used text editor and/or spreadsheet software. I am doing this more than 15 years. I will start work on any task only when receive details for the expected results.

Reviews


:

Great seller. Delivered order on time.

:

Needed help understanding a script, bobgrayx did a good job explaining it.

:

perfect! I will order more.

:

Thank you for your work and recommendations!

:

Good work!! Delivered before deadline looking forward to work with you




No comments:

Post a Comment