Friday, March 12, 2021

Spss, Statistical Analysis, Pictorial Representation, Graphs











About:



I have good experience of doing statistical operations in many research reports. I have a very strong grip in performing statistical operation and using SPSS for analysis, graphical representation of data, data entry, quantitative interpretation of data and all SPSS related work. I can visually represent the findings of your research and help in interpreting and reporting the findings as well. Kindly discuss with me the details before buying my gig. Thanks

Reviews


:

Nice stuff

:

She was recommended for doing statistical analysis as part of a master's thesis.

:

Always a pleasure. Makes sure the instructions are understood and communicates effectively! Thank you!

:

I worked with this seller before and will do again. Its ALWAYS a positive experience!

:

Fantastic experience! Communicates very well and had a good understanding of my project and what I wanted.




No comments:

Post a Comment