Monday, March 29, 2021

Build Power Bi Reports With A Great Data Visualization











About:

*Please do not order before talking to me*



Get in touch for more information! 



I draw amazing dashboard business-oriented and data-driven. Easy to make decisions and always user-friendly. Each case is a case, and I adapt my approach to different industries or needs.



Different languages are available too.



I promise you will not be disappointed. 

Reviews


:

He is the best powerBI resource we have found and we have looked everywhere. He requires very little hand holding and is willing to work with us to get the reports to where we expect them. Great job.

:

Great job! Would recommend 100%.

:

I have used Vasco for so many of my projects and he never disappoints. He is very patient and helps bring my ideas to life visually. He is a 5 STAR seller for a reason. True POWER BI expert! Thank you!!

:

Great Working with Vasco.

:

Great job as always! You are a rockstar!




No comments:

Post a Comment