Monday, March 22, 2021

Create A Racing Bar Chart Visual











About:

I will create a racing bar chart of the topic of your choice. 



You will need to provide the data in the correct format.  Will can discuss this beforehand.  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Another excellent delivery. Extremely happy to have found this service. Will definitely use again.

Seller's Response:

Great to work with Vicbizzle again. Top buyer!

Seller's Response:

I'm really pleased with my purchase! Ktube3 did an excellent job, was very responsive, suggested ways to improve my desired output and delivered in record time. I strongly recommend their service and vouch for the quality of their work. It's a greatway to bring your data to life and display information in a much more compelling way! Thank you again for your excellent service!

:

Thanks for your kind review and thanks for being open to my suggestions.

:

I have no hesitation recommending. The final delivery exceeded my expectations, the final output was quality. Good communication, understood the brief well and delivered. Thank you. I have more work heading your way...




No comments:

Post a Comment