Friday, March 12, 2021

Anything With R Or R Studio











About:

Hey,


I'm an experienced data analyst and an RStudio.


I have a solid programming background in R and Python, and I have been working with R and RStudio for a long time.


What I can do for you is:



  • Descriptive analysis of the data
  • Predictive modeling: Linear Regression, Logistic regression
  • CART and Random Forest
  • Time Series modeling (ARIMA - SARIMA)
  • Text analysis (text mining, clouds of words...)
  • Visualization: Plots and charts (Boxplot, Scatter chart, histograms, multi-variables plots...)
  • Statistical analysis


 ***Please message me before ordering***



Looking forward to hear from you and work with you!

Reviews


:

Work of excellent quality and delivered before deadline. Good communication. Thank you very much.

:

Excellent work. Thank you.

:

Excellent worker.

:

I am very happy with the work. Excellent freelancer.

:

Good work.




No comments:

Post a Comment