Saturday, March 27, 2021

Microsoft Excel Macro Vba Function Formula Google Sheets Script











About:

Sometimes living with spreadsheet fussing, either Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets, is driving you crazy, isn't it?



I will make your life easier through advanced automatization, formulas and scripting.

 

And once done, I will stay focused on your project and provide AFTER SALES services, until your job is definitely done.

 

I am a Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets expert with more than 10 years of professional experience. As a data scientist I have worked for several international large organizations. Just let me know your needing, then save your time and let me do the job.



  • Design and build customized spreadsheets able to automatize your job so that things run exactly the way you need
  • VBA programming
  • Very advanced formulas
  • Software-like user forms
  • Charts, summaries, dashboards
  • Data cleaning and normalization



Real-life examples of what I can do for you:



  • Stock/sales/purchase/store management
  • Financial balance (e.g. forecast, actuals etc.)
  • Event management
  • Stock inventory

 

 

Please get in contact before placing an order, thanks!



Reviews


:

Ottimo lavoro, persona preparata e super disponibile.

:

Everything was good and in very fast time! Thanks for the perfect work!

:

I could not be happier! He took something that we have struggled with for a couple of years and built a tool for us that is exactly what we needed. Francesco kept working with me until I was completely satisfied, even after the delivery. I will always turn to him for any future work and refer to others! Thank you!

:

Perfect service from the start, very good communication at all times. We got what we asked for and more, in time.

:

I’m very satisfied! He immediately understood my needs and delivered a great brand new Google Sheets solution. He also provided a great assistance for changes and training. Highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment