Thursday, March 4, 2021

Web Scraping, Data Mining, Extraction And Data Collection











About:

Please CONTACT ME before placing an order to AVOID CANCELLATION.



NOTE: That web scraping / mining is only for public information and not for personal / contact information.



  • I will scrape/mining data from website following this RULES:

 The website must be provided by the client.

 The website needs to have the data public and to be legal. 



I'm fast growing developer for web scraping/crawling/web extraction and data mining solutions on fiverr. Web scraping/crawling is my main profession and I completed many scraping/crawling jobs successfully. You may see this as you review my work history and ratings.



I will develop a script for this process that can output the data in the format you need: XLSX; CSV; TXT; JSON, XML, etc... (please keep in mind that the scripts are developed and running under a licensed programming software and cannot be shared)



My services include but are not limited to:

✔️ Scraping / Extraction Product Information

✔️ Scraping / Extraction Information About Stores

✔️ Scraping / Extraction Lists of Schools, Doctors or any other Service

✔️ Scraping / Extraction Movie Information

✔️ Scraping / Extraction Business Directories

✔️ And Many, Many More...



Regards :

Sha

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Shafaqat is to date the best seller I have used on Fiverr, and I have used quite a few over the years, many who turned out to do poor quality work but not in this case. I messaged him, he replied in minutes, I detailed the website data scraping job, he gave me a price and we got started, within half an hour he sent me a sample excel sheet for me to confirm he was extracting data that I needed and in the correct format which it was, he delivered the finished file the next day, was done perfectly. Now I will message him about the next part of the project. Professional and competent. If only every seller on Fiverr was like this.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience! Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

Quick and sharp with communication. I messaged shafaqat048 and 5 others early on a sunday morning. Everyone else quoted me more money and time for delivery. shafaqat048 told me 2 days delivery and a fair price. He delivered THE NEXT DAY and the delivery was right the first time. If you need any Data Mining and Web Scraping help GET THIS GIG!!!!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the TIP!

Seller's Response:

I'm from the Netherlands and working with Shafaqat was extremely efficient. I enjoyed our quick collaboration. He performed above my general Fiverr expectations on communication, skills, and delivery time. Therefore I can highly recommend working together with him. The final product has been "fruitful".




No comments:

Post a Comment