Saturday, March 13, 2021

Analyze Your Data And Create Excel Templates And Dashboards











About:

✍ ********* Please contact before ordering ********* ✍

I am Catalin, an experienced Business Analyst with background in implementing tools like CRM and ERPs in financial, IT and manufacturing companies. All this experience pushed my Data Analysis and Business implementation skills to the next level.



I will analyze your data to gather hidden insights that will help the business to make better decisions.



Some examples of SERVICES that I offer:



  • Interpreting data analyzing results and using statistical techniques
  • Collect and analyse large amounts of information

  • Sheet linking
  • Interactive charts
  • Dashboards

  • Create Excel templates for custom repetitive work
  • Complex formulas
  • Macros and VBA
  • Gant Charts
  • Tracking KPIs reports (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly)
  • Whole business analysys
  • SALES analysis and Forecast




For receiving the best results, please contact me before placing the Order!



Thank you.

Reviews


:

I've come back for further enhancement to a particular project. This Team exceeded my expectations AGAIN! Still, my favorite freelancers

:

Excellent work, fast delivery, and a pleasure to deal with.

:

Great comms, fast & did exactly what he said he would. I will be trusting him again very soon.

:

Thank you for another great product

:

Amazing work yet again.. Never disappointed!




No comments:

Post a Comment