Monday, August 3, 2020

Provide Machine Learning, Data Scientist Analysis Python











About:

Hi, I'm Sergey and I am a Machine Learning engineer. I provide solutions to your problems using Machine Learning and Data Science.



Services I will provide in this GIG:



  • Predictive Modelling using Machine Learning & Deep Learning
  • Supervised and Unsupervised Machine Learning
  • Data Science


What you get with this Offer:

 

I can deploy and productionize any Machine Learning model or optimization engine that creates value for business.

• Statistical Analysis (correlations, linear regression)

• Data Mining (association rules, graph analysis, clustering)

• Data Visualization ( Power BI)



Tasks I can perform in Machine Learning using Python:

Finance

• Real estate price prediction with regression.

• Budgeting rationalization with multivariable regression.



Marketing

• Customer propensity modelling with classification.

• Customers segmentation with clustering.



Logistics



• Inventory level optimization with EOQ modelling.

• Logistics network optimization with clustering.



Engineering

• Time-to-failure estimation for machinery with regression.

• Failure prediction at component level with classification.



I using

Python (sklearn, Tensorflow), SQL



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment