Friday, January 29, 2021

Any Type Of Data Analysis In Spss, Minitab, Excel











About:

Hi,

I am  Ares, a Data Analyst (Statistician)  with 8+ years of experience in data analysis using SPSS, Minitab and Excel. Also this gig help you with any type of statistical analysis as you need within few hours/ minutes.

My services include;

  • Charts and graphs (Any Type)
  • Descriptive Statistics
  • Correlation Analysis
  • Chi-square Tests
  • T-test
  • ANOVA
  • Regression Analysis (Simple, Multiple, Binary Logistic Regression)
  • Design and Analysis of Experiment
  • Test of Statistical Hypotheses

  • Goodness of Fits Tests

  • Reliability tests
  • Non parametric tests 


  • Interpretations and conclusions of Statistical results
  • Data entry to SPSS, Excel, Minitab
  • Questionnaire design and data entry help
  • Research & report writing and guidance




Why do you choose me:

                   
100% Accurate

                   Unlimited Revisions

                   On-Time Delivery

                   100% Customer Satisfaction



     *Please inform me before placing the order*



Reviews


Seller's Response:

he was able to provide me a full research analysis with the data i provided within hours. he even massaged me asking about the most minor details to make sure i was satisfied. i still have to review it in detail but from quickly scanning it, it is perfect in general contact : 10/10 price: 10/10 result: 10/10

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much Jeez....🙂

Seller's Response:

Great. Quick to respond and confirm that he had an understanding of the project and then completed the task ahead of schedule. Highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much....

:

Ranjan was fantastic! He started immediately and worked very late to finish my project on time. I had some trouble letting him log into my account due to my website's security measures, but he was great to work with to troubleshoot it. I would highly recommend Ranjan. He is fast, hardworking, an excellent communicator, and trustworthy!




No comments:

Post a Comment