Thursday, January 21, 2021

Any Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet Formula, Macro, Vba And Chart











About:

Dear Valued Buyer,



Welcome to my Gig.



I am your Microsoft Excel expert. I have expertise in Excel and I am creating amazing automated Workbooks since last 13 years. I have created models for all type of businesses.



So, I am here for help.

WHATEVER YOU VISUALIZE I CAN TURN INTO REALITY



My biggest strength is of course the Product I deliver, but also the unconditional before and after sales support. I am available 24/7 to make your professional life easier.



I look forward to working with you.



Work with me and enjoy the real joy of EXCEL.



PLEASE NOTE: THIS GIG IS ONLY FOR WINDOWS EXCEL, NOT MAC.



Kind regards

Reviews


Seller's Response:

realsavitaa is best excel spreadsheet so far. I have spent $700 for two other sellers (Greatergriffon & Excel_engineer). They just want quick Gig job. Their work like crap. But when I contact realsavitaa explained to her my project. she got right into it. I really skeptical her work that because I was burned twice by other sellers. She charge me so little and work on this project for over 2 months since October 29 2020. realsavitaa redesing and wrote very complicated formula, we revised over 20 times & finally now I have whole data base for my business from Dailysale-payroll-expense & reconciliation whole business P&L at YE. this Save me over a 1000 hrs a year do this in old fashion way.

Seller's Response:

Indeed one of the most complicated projects I have ever completed. It was a very tough ask and took more than two months to get it right. I am glad my product will help you achieve new heights of success in your business...

Seller's Response:

I have worked with a few freelancer on other platforms and they have been responsive. Realsavltaa is on another level. If I wouldn't have known I would have never guessed that we are on different time belts. The Excel problem I had was one that I have been trying to solve by myself for and asking smarter people around me who just were not able to crunch it. Realsavltaa did it before the deadline and within my budget. She did some extra formatting for looks and although I was a bit clumsy when explaining and even sent a wrong sample file, she understood and delivered perfectly. If I have an Excel problem I will contact her again.

Seller's Response:

Your delight is my reward. Thank you for such amazing words..

Seller's Response:

From the very start the seller took a deal of time to chat with me about what my requirements were. The whole experience was very easy and it achieved exactly what I wanted. The delivery was very professionally laid out and matched perfectly with the aesthetics of the spreadsheet we already had in place. I could not fault anything with the service and the high quality product. I would highly recommend this seller to anyone wanting a complex project delivered in easiest and smoothest transaction. I would definitely employ the skills of this seller again if I required anything Excel related.




No comments:

Post a Comment