Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Collect Emails, Contact, Address, And All Data You Want From The Source Address











About:

Hi,

Welcome to the Gig,



I'm Shivam I have 2 years of experience in excel, word, data collection, data research.



I Will Collect & You Will Get:

- First name

- Last name

- Website link

- Address

- Media links (Linkedin, Facebook page, Twitter, etc.)

- Contact number

- Static web pages data

- Niche & location Research

- Local area data (Doctors, electrition, etc.)

- Provide you location related e-mail list (Contact 1st)



🔥All my collected email addresses will be verified manually.

🔥If you feel unhappy with my work I will refund you, it's my policy!



Why me:

👉Manually verified emails

👉Almost zero bounce rate

👉A formatted and clean report

👉Unlimited revisions

👉Satisfaction guaranteed

👉Money Refund if not happy

👉Quick response

👉Report within due time





For any questions, feel free to send me a message. I will reply as soon as possible.





Thanks, Regards.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

best seller

Seller's Response:

Thanks, you are an awesome buyer with very clear requirements! It has been a pleasure to work with you! Outstanding Experience!

:

I was very specific in my communications that I needed personal email addresses for each physical address in a given location. The seller only provided business contacts and not all of them had email addresses attached. The seller jumped the gun and provided a flawed work product - cash grab. I will not be using this seller to complete my project.

:

The client selects my Gig without reading descr.. having clearly mention 400 leads, and there is no personal data for these leads will be provided. ask for leads from zip code 75248. After order delivery he ask for personal emails, also ask for all data from 2 Zip Codes including whole family data.

:

Amazing work per usual.




No comments:

Post a Comment