Saturday, January 30, 2021

Statistical Data Analysis With R, Spss, Stata And Excel











About:

Following types of services are included in this

1) Statistical Analysis include Hypothesis testing, regression analysis

2) Creating charts and trend lines in excel.

3) Write results of the statistical analysis.



Please place order only after discussion with me. Thank You

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sidd did a great job, right from the beginning till the delivery of the work. Thank you Sidd for all the help.

:

Thank you.

:

Outstanding work, very fast and very professional. So far my best experience in Fiver I definitely recommend him

:

The project initially had confusing data, but he was able to not only help me through the process of correcting it, but also gave me great results.

:

Great job, great communication and a big helper. I definitely recommend him!




No comments:

Post a Comment