Sunday, January 31, 2021

Data Entry Job











About:

Word | Excel |  PDF | Docx | Doc | Image |  Convert | Conversion | Text



I am an Expert Data Entry Operator with very fast typing speed and well experienced in MS EXCEL, WORD and PDF like Skills. I also offer Admin related tasks, Data collection from any website, Data Mining, Data Collection, Data Processing and Manual Typing. 



My services includes



Excel data entry

 Typing work

 Copy typing

 Excel Spreadsheet

 Manually Typing Work

 Microsoft Office

 Ms Office

 Data Mining

 PDF to word

 Copy Paste

 PDF to excel



Quality Assurance:






·         100% Accuracy Rate

·         Data Security

·         On-Time Delivery

·         100% Money Back Guarantee 



If you want more or your Work is different from mentioned above, send me a message for special customize package for your project which will perfect for you, So, why you thinking so much just hire me I will solve yours all Data problems and issues



Regards,





Word | Excel | PDF | Docx | Doc | Image | Convert | Conversion | Text

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment