Monday, January 4, 2021

Delivery Data Entry Within 24Hrs











About:

 Hi, I am Najmul Haider.I am expert in Data entry , Software wise data entry, typing work etc.I have 4 year of software wise data entry  experience. I believe that high quality and customer satisfaction is of most importance. I interested in working with both companies and individuals.I will provide you 100% professional work. 



Feel free to drop a message for discussing your needs and objectives.



My Service List-



  •  Online Data Entry
  •  Offline Data Entry
  •  Copy/Past Work
  •  MS Excel or Word, Spreadsheet
  •  Any Type of Data Entry Projects
  •  Business cards details in excel
  •  PDF Conversion
  •  PDF to Excel
  •  PDF to Word
  •  Scanned pages to excel/word
  •  Data Mining, Data Scraping, Data Research, Data conversion
  •  Manually Typing work to Excel or Word Document
  •  Commerce Product listing
  •  Customize Software Data Entry 


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment