Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Perform Data Analysis On Spss And Amos











About:

 I can help you with your research with data analysis on SPSS like: 
- Descriptive statistics: frequencies, measures of dispersion and central tendency.
- Correlation Analysis
- Chi Square Analysis
- Student's t test 
- Mean Comparisons (ANOVA and MANOVA)
- Mediation and moderation analyses

- Multivariate Regression Analysis

 -Cronbach alpha reliability estimate 

- Exploratory Factor Analysis (EFA) 



And data analysis on IBM AMOS like:
- Structural Equation Modeling 

Confirmatory Factor Analysis (CFA)



The third package provides a report suitable for a results section on your paper.



Reviews


:

Karen was very helpful and worked with me until I had exactly what I needed to help finish my research. I appreciated her suggestions and her attention to detail. The work I received was high quality and precise. She was quick to respond and very friendly. Would definitely recommend her service and use her again in the future.

:

Second time asking Karen to work with me. I appreciate her fast response and willingness to work with me. Highly recommend her to others looking for someone who is reliable and quick.

:

Great work!

:

Very patient and great communicator! happy to work with her

:

Excellent service and communication. Will do business again.




No comments:

Post a Comment