Thursday, January 21, 2021

Web Scraping Yellowpages Using Python For 5 Dollars











About:

I will scrape Yellow Pages for business information include:

  • Business name
  • Business rating
  • Category
  • Website
  • E-mail
  • Phone Number

  • Business Address

  • Link Address
  • Others based on your request


I will scrape and parse the website using Python technology such as Scrapy, Beautiful Soup, Requests, Selenium, Pandas, PostgreSQL, LXML, etc.



The structured data can be reported to any file format depends on your request such as 
Excel, CSV, SQL, XML file, JSON file, etc.



I also can build web scrape application using the Flask framework




ANY ELSE? CONTACT ME AND I WILL ACCEPT CUSTOM ORDER 
 IF POSSIBLE



>>>I WILL DO THE JOB SERIOUSLY AND GIVE THE BEST SERVICE FOR YOU. Thanks :)<<<



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment