Monday, January 4, 2021

Prepare A Customized Excel Based Calendar For You











About:

First of all Thank You for giving time to my Gig...

I am an accountant by education and planner by profession. Other than my physical jobs, I have also been working online as a freelancer since last 05 years. The most important thing for planning or to be successful in life that we are able to categorize our tasks (important, urgent or less important) and also are able to well remember and manage those tasks.

  • This customized calendar comes up with To Do List in which you can list down your tasks
  • You can also prioritize your tasks according to your customized list
  • Calendar will show you tasks according to your given priority i.e. different colors for different priority
  • Calendar will also show and highlight your missed tasks with separate colors


What makes me different from others...
  • I am honest to my work
  • I am dedicated to my work
  • I am committed to my job
  • My most important concern is to satisfy my client, no matter what
  • I always try to deliver more than committed tasks


Looking forward to working with you. I will be happy if you give me one chance to prove my skills and building better relations for future



Regards,


Always be in good health

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Another successful project completed. Make no mistake about it, this seller is a rising star! Thanks

:

Very astute Seller with excellent communication skills. I highly recommend his services.

:

Thanks a lot Sir I also found you very cooperative, understanding and professional person

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment