Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Help You With Any Google Sheets Task Or Project











About:

"If spending 10+ hours on Google Sheets everyday makes me a nerd, then I don't want to be cool."





Hi there,





I'm Carlos. Thanks for stopping by :). I enjoy meeting new clients and helping them with whatever it is they need to accomplish in Google Sheets.



I've been there. That frustrating head space where you need to accomplish a task in Google Sheets but can't quite figure out how to. Does this sound like you? Well, quit drilling, you've struck oil! That is exactly why I created this gig. I can help you with: 



  • Creation of sleek, interactive dashboards. (Both the aesthetics and functionality are important to me)
  • Complex formulas
  • Linking many Google spreadsheets to form a master sheet, either through formulas or scripting
  • Automating tasks to save time (I'm a strong believer in automation)
  • Google Sheets automation with Google Docs and Google Slides
  • Linking Google Forms to Google Sheets and automating the interaction between the 2
  • Migration from Microsoft Excel to Google Sheets while maintaining functionality









Note: For scripting jobs/tasks, please message me first so I can understand everything before beginning.



I look forward to working with you :)



Thanks,

Carlos

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Lifesaver! This is what I would call this gentleman, when it comes to Google sheets. Keep up the fantastic service! Excellent job as always.

:

Unable to solve

:

He wanted additional work done that was outside the initial scope of work. I told him that wouldn't be possible because the instructions were would be colliding with the initial job. I gave him a 5 star review out of courtesy but he gave me 2.7 because he was angry things wouldn't bend to his will.

:

Helpful since very first second, patient with each of my requests and questions, quick in delivering. What else?

:

Great work as usual! Excellent job!




No comments:

Post a Comment