Friday, January 1, 2021

Create An Insightful Power Bi And Ssrs Reports











About:

Hi, I provide Business Intelligence solutions such as:



  • I can design and create a bespoke, insightful and smart Power BI reports for you based on your requirements using best practices


  • I can build a data model from provided data sources and also clean and transform the data


  • I can design and develop various SSRS reports such as sub reports, parameterized reports, drill through, drill down reports based on your requirements using best practices


  • I can write stored procedures, queries, functions that can be used to create Power BI or SSRS reports


  • I can modify existing SSRS RDL file to make changes based on your requirements


***PLEASE CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS YOUR BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS BEFORE ORDERING***

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment