Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Merge,Consolidate, Combine And Clean Data Rows Columns In Microsoft Excel Or Csv











About:

Important Note: DO NOT ORDER WITHOUT MESSAGING/CONTACTING ME.



Please ensure we both know the clear requirements and deliverable and for that we can discuss before starting the order.



I can perform any sort of data analysis Operations on Bulk CSV or Excel files



  • Data sorting
  • Merge
  • Consolidate
  • Clean up
  • Facebook audience template
  • Bulk CSV merging
  • Bulk Excel files merge or consolidate
  • Excel Data Analysis or cleanup 




For any sort of data operation on any number of files, worksheets or csv, message me and I will be glad to assist you.



Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

fast service

:

great work

:

Extraordinary professional! It has been an honor to work with some-one of this calibre. This project was done with great attention to follow the details we provided. I enjoyed working with this seller and will definitely use him again!

:

Wow... BEST Fiverr experience I've ever had (and I've been using fiverr for over 10 years) Seller asked all the right questions before starting work and took on a fairly (to me at least) complicated job. Another seller told me this would take 21 days to complete, so I was delighted to find the entire job done in less than 1/2 a day. Clean, precise, exactly what I needed at a fair price. Thank you so much. I'm going to find out what other types of work we can have seller do for us. Absolutely amazing.

:

Thanks a lot Peter for great feedback and I am greatful for the tip. Appreciate it. Thanks very much.




No comments:

Post a Comment