Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Perform Data Analysis And Generate Reports











About:

The gig I am providing will involve the creation of detailed and visual pleasing graphics prepared in RStudio. The visuals I develop will be based upon your analytical objective, question, and on the data provided. The following are some of the visuals I can/will generate for you; histograms, boxplots, scatterplots, time-series plots, heatmaps, and more! I have extensive experience using many of R's visual packages including; ggplot, ggpair, gganimate, and others! MESSAGE ME FIRST BEFORE MAKING GIG!!!!!



Disclaimer: If the data that you are giving me is unstructured, raw, or not cleaned, make sure I am made aware. I can provide data cleaning for an additional charge.

Reviews


:

Great! Will definitely work with again.

:

Great job done

:

He’s so good with communication, he works very fast, and most of all his work is high quality

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment