Friday, January 22, 2021

Data Analysis, Visualization And Machine Learning











About:

Please kindly message me before placing an order.



I will help with python programming to analyze data and make data visualization to give you better understanding about the data. I will make sure to make easy code with clear comments, so you can understand it better.



  • You can give any data file type (json, csv, excel, text) to analyze
  • I will explore the data
  • Cleaning the data if it is needed
  • Visualizing the data (You can make request about the type of the chart)
  • Create machine learning model if needed (classification, regression, deep learning, nlp, etc)
  • Provide Source Code
  • You can request revisions up to 3 times



Hope I can help you! Your satisfaction is my number one priority. Happy ordering.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment