Saturday, January 2, 2021

Online And Offline Data Entry Jobs











About:

Fast, Reliable & Most Accurate Data Entry Available Online. All kinds of Virtual Assistant, Admin Support or Office Assistance at your fingertips.



Welcome to my Gig!

My name is Ahmad Hassan, I graduated in Electronic Engineering from the prestigious Institute. My top priority is to balance efficiency and quality. If your project does not fit in the mentioned packages do not worry! I offer custom packages that are highly customizable as I can work as many hours as required.

 

Please see a few of my offered services below:

  • Data Entry
  • Copy Paste
  • Typing
  • PDF Conversion
  • PDF to Excel
  • PDF to Word
  • Word to Excel
  • Web Research
  • Admin work/ Virtual Assistance
  • WordPress
  • Build a database of business contacts
  • E-commerce listing
  • Telephone Research
  • Social Media Management

 

I would kindly invite you to contact me if you have any questions about any of the services I listed below, I am always available and pride myself on quick replies. With successful completion of course to meet your Virtual Assistance needs, I ensure that the delivery meets the standards and requirements set out during the proposal.

 

I am looking forward to working with you!

 

Very best,

Ahmad Hassan 

 

Reviews


:

great men to work with her and thanjs for the excel good job

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment