Saturday, January 2, 2021

Automate Google Sheets With Javascript And Custom Formulas











About:

I will create or modify an existing Google Sheet to automate and support your daily work with the spreadsheet. For that I will implement the requirements that you have in mind. If those are not clear yet I can help with figuring them out (but that takes extra time).



I will use a combination of tools to achieve that goal:



  • Apps Script (JavaScript), for complex structures
  • Custom menus and dialogs
  • Buttons with functionality
  • Triggers: Time-based (e.g every hour), "On edit" (when spreadsheet changes), On open,...
  • External data queries (API requests)
  • Custom formulas (COUNTIF, SEARCH, CONCATENATE, IF, VLOOKUP, ARRAYFORMULA, IMPORTRANGE,...)
  • Macros
  • Conditional formatting, Alternating colors
  • Data validation


Before you book I would always like to shortly talk about the requirements and goals. That helps both of us to become aware of the workload/size of the project and if/how the task is achievable.



Please keep in mind, before I can give you a quote/custom order and start working I need to know all the details of the implementation.

Reviews


:

Helped me to automate my business service. Saving me a lot more time in the future. Thank you!

:

excellent

:

nicely done. great work. made my task even easier.

:

Chris made exactly what I wanted - and even better when we came up with new ideas. Highly recommend Chris for his rich skill in Javascript and custom formulas for Google Sheets. First time ordering, definitely not last!

:

Great communication and a really great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment