Monday, January 25, 2021

Write Matlab Codes As Per Your Requirement











About:

Hello!
If you have any problem related to MATLAB, I am here to cover it for you!

I am an aerospace engineer with 4-year experience of working on MATLAB.

I can solve problems related to:
  • Numerical Analysis
  • Control Systems
  • Heat Transfer
  • Orbital Mechanics
  • Simulink
  • Graphs and Plots
  • Mathematical Modelling
Feel free to discuss your problems.
Looking forward to working with you.
Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very satisfied with the seller excellent work and fast delivery totally recommended

:

Very responsive to my messages; answered my questions and delivered the product on time. I would definitely recommend!

:

Thank you! It was great working with you.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment