Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Web Scraping, Data Extraction And Data Mining











About:

------PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER-------



Hey! I am Tayyab Elahi. I am here to sell my services as a Web scraping expert and Data Analyst.



I will create automated scripts that will collect data from public sites and will save it into database or csv files. 



My services includes:



  • Collecting Emails, Phone, Price, Product INFO from website to EXCEL.
  • Web scraping any website including e-commerce, Shopify, social networking, Amazon, eBay.
  • I will write Bots using python and selenium and Web driver.
  • Scrape sites with Captcha and log in.
  • Extracting data using Api's.
  • Text parsing and extraction from DOC and PDF files. 

  • Data analysis.
  • Data cleansing 




Technologies and tools I use:

  • Python / JavaScript / VBA
  • BeautifulSoup 
  • Selenium
  • Pandas / Numpy
  • CSV / Excel / JSON / Google SpreadSheets / PDF 
  • Website to Database ( MY SQL, MongoDB).
  • Spacy and NLP techniques


I will make sure to:

  • Fast Delivery
  • Give Unlimited Revisions
  • Do professional Work
  • Have 100% satisfaction


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work doing a complicated job of scraping 160,000 records from a website that had multiple layers of security he overcame. Very fast and diligent.

Seller's Response:

thank you so much i will always look forward to work with you.

Seller's Response:

The seeller is of the maximum standard. A genious. He helped me a lot. Will contimnue to use his services in case he still has petient to take my work.

Seller's Response:

thank you for your kind words, would love to work with you again

Seller's Response:

He was very quick to respond and was very responsive. I was perfectly able to understand him and he was careful to understand me as well. He spent a lot of time making sure he had the right idea about my project which I really appreciated. He also spent overall a lot of time dealing with bugs and various problems and was able to help me set up my system as well. Overall I am very pleased with his work.




No comments:

Post a Comment