Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Any Problem In Operations Research











About:

------_EXTREME SATISFACTION THOUGH ACCURATE RESULTS_------



Hello awesome people!

You are welcome to my GIG



I am here to help you with any problem in Operations Research. I  always provide accurate and clear solutions. My services are provided in the following problem area:



  • Operations Research
  • Linear Programming
  • Non-Linear Programming
  • Integer Programming
  • Assignment Problems
  • Goal Programming
  • Multiple Objective Programming
  • Project Management including CPM, Pert, and Pert Beta Distribution methods
  • Inventory Management
  • Transportation Problems
  • Travelling Salesman Problem 
  • Simulated Annealing Algorithm
  • Network Problem
  • Queuing Theory
  • Game Theory
  • Scheduling Problems


and many more according to your preference...



I will provide the services with Model FormulationOptimal Solution, Sensitivity Analysis Report writing, and presentation preparation  on Excel/ R/Rstudio. 



****I am always here to help you******



 
I ensure the complete, accurate , clear and fast delivery results.

Please feel free to contact me if you need any other support which are not mentioned above.



Thank you!

Have a nice day...











Reviews


:

She is a great Seller. She did the project on time, and excellent work. I want to work with her again.

:

Excellent work, fast response, very approachable. Very professional, highly recommended.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment