Saturday, December 26, 2020

Create Professional Insightful Dashboards And Reports In Power Bi











About:

Hi,



Welcome to my Gig!



I will use power bi to visualize , clean , find insights of data of any industry (Tech ,Healthcare, Automobile etc.) and provide you best quality interactive dashboards ,reports and analysis. If you are looking to have perfect and clean insights of you data then you are at right place , I will be happy to help you.

.

Following services are included in this gig:

  • Calculated Measures and columns
  • All charts (Column , line, Pie and Many more )
  • Adding icons and buttons
  • Adding Maps 
  • Creating relationships between tables
  • Data modeling
  • Organizing Data
  • Data Visualization
  • Power BI Reports
  • Power BI Analysis



Tool:

  • Power BI



Why me?

  • Perfect Insights of data
  • 100% Client Satisfaction
  • Quick turn around time



------------ Kindly message me before placing the order------------



Still if you have any doubt then message me I can you show you my work.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment