Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Integrate Custom Web Form With Google Sheet











About:

Welcome to my PRO GIG.



With more then 190+ reviews, Now offering the Pro GIG. Have a look at my profile to see all the reviews.



We have received a lot of requests for the google forms and many of them did not get all features on a google form. So we have a custom WEB FORM option to fulfill these desires.



My Name is Muhammad Rizwan and I have more than 4+ years of freelancing experience and have a great team to work with me for you. We together can make a lot of impossible things possible.



Here is what we can do in on Custom Web Forms,



  1. Good design with Company Logo.
  2. Live Calculations on the Form.
  3. Dynamic Dropdowns.
  4. Lookup Function.
  5. Two ways Integration with:
  •  Google map
  • Google sheet
  • CRM
  • Database



Google Sheet

  • Form Output.
  • Data Visualisation.
  • Data Flow.
  • and many more functions.



Why you choose us?

We have good communication skills.

We have more then 500 satisfied customers.

High-end programming knowledge.



Contact me to discuss briefly the work needed so it will save our time on both ends.

All the best and have a Good Day.

Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work and professionalism. If you need google forms, I would highly recommend Gisdataanalysis. My honest opinion, he is THE best on Fiverr. He offered good suggestions and made the process streamlined by creating my database format Google Sheet. gisdataanalysis is very knowledgeable and extremely fast at delivery. Very pleased with his promptness, will use his service again and again.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for using our services.

Seller's Response:

Good work! Thanks.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for using our services 😊

Seller's Response:

Great seller. I am always happy with their work. I'll continue to work with them.




No comments:

Post a Comment