Sunday, December 27, 2020

Excel, Spreadsheet, Vba, Macro, Data Scraping











About:

I will provide the services of microsoft excel macro, vba and formulas


Advance Services:



  • Cell function (Custom or Excel's)
  • excel macro

  • excel vba
  • Userforms
  • Charts
  • Pivot tables
  • excel formulas
  • and much more!


Other Task List

tasks list :

  • Excel/google Spreadsheet
  • Excel Dashboard
  • Invoices
  • Apply formulas/Advance Filter 
  • Vlookup/Hlookup
  • Countif/Countifs
  • Sumif/Sumifs
  • Data Validation
  • Conditioning Formatting
  • Dropdown
  • Redesign Excel worksheets to get it data more clean and neat
  • Split text/data into different cells
  • Removing duplicates 
  • Create Invoices for raw data with automated Invoice Numbers
  • Provide video tutorial also for any kind of help
  • Convert any file to Excel or CSV from PDF, Word scanned pages


I have 10+ years of professional experience in Microsoft Office. It's my first priority to have good relationships with my clients, that's why I will deliver my work as soon as possible with 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed and I will always be there for your queries.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Simple project. Had words, was looking for a relationship with someone I could trust. First impression was not well received. This started out all wrong. I did get what i asked for. I'll keep looking. Thanks

:

Unfortunate miscommunication here. I was looking to confirm requirements for formulas and such and the buyer took it the wrong way. Product was delivered as asked and buyer even left a tip. Would be happy to work with the buyer again.

:

Very fast and thoughtful with every step of the project.

:

Very talented and skillful seller. He managed to get the Excel spreadsheet I needed, after other sellers failed. Would hire again!

:

The seller was a very good communicator, he asked a lot of questions to get a deep understanding of my needs. The seller provided the final service before it was due and the final service from the seller was excellent. I HIGHLY recommend this seller to everyone and will gladly do business with him again in the near future.




No comments:

Post a Comment