Saturday, December 5, 2020

Create Vba Macros, Templates And Mass Letters For Word











About:

Are you tired of doing boring and repetitive tasks in your documents, spreadsheets or website? Well, I can help with that!



Hi! I’m Daniel – an expert in all things VBA and automation. I have 9+ years’ experience working in this industry and have an M.Sc. in Engineering.



How I can help you:

Anything that you can do in MS Word/Excel can be done with a VBA macro script. These repetitive tasks can be automated and external data sources (e.g. websites, Excel sheets and other Word documents) can be integrated. This will make your life so much easier!



My services:

  • Word and Excel automation for daily tasks
  • Export or import any data, forms and templates
  • Extend on/change already existing macros or documents
  • Debug and help with the coding of current projects
  • Toolbar integration


What you will get from me:

  • A standalone package including the document with the complete VBA macro code
  • Comprehensive documentation if requested
  • Support with implementation and usage


What I need from you:

  • Details of your project and any necessary documents




*Please contact me before ordering for a free consultation*



I look forward to helping to make your life easier!





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment