Sunday, December 20, 2020

Data Analysis Webscraping Machine Learning Models For Your Business Data











About:

Do you need an expert data analyst, Data modeling, Data cleaning, an esthetic Data visualization for your data or a solution to a kaggle problem?

Look no more, I’m here for you!!

I am an expert problem solver, very proficient with my Excel VBA, Advance Excel, tableau, powerbi and R skills. Over the years I have had a lot of experience to complete a lot of projects, skills that will make me an asset as regard your project.

As part of my Services, you can expect the following:

 Powerbi  Dashboard

  Tableau dashboard

  web scrapping

  machine learning predictions

 Deep learning,Natural processing language

  Data analysis

  Excel VbA dashboard

Cluttering

Why you should choose me?

·   I supplied a detailed report about a project

·         Professional data scientist  certificate holder from Microsoft

·kindly checkout my website portfolio for the projects ,i have done :https://oluwanifemmi.github.io/



Reviews


:

Seller is very good and responsive.

:

She worked effectively and kept to the timeline

:

She again delivered the satisfied work

:

Sandra Done the best work

:

Simply super! Thanks for such a great job and swift turn around




No comments:

Post a Comment