Monday, December 28, 2020

Develop Python Web And Scraping Projects











About:

I have a bachelor of Information Technology degree and over 3 years of python programming experience. I specialize in automation tasks, data mining and data analysis. I also work on python based desktop and web-based applications. I can also help you fix bugs in your code or extend the functionality of a project which you already have.



Unlike some other sellers, I provide unlimited revisions on the work which I do for you until you are satisfied with it. I also provide assistance to set up the solution on your side if you are not familiar with it already. Thus providing you everything you need all at one place.



Some of the frequent services that I offer are:

  • Web Development(Django, Flask)
  • Desktop Development
  • Data Analysis and Reports
  • Web Automation (Tasks Automation, Daily Tasks)
  • Desktop Automation (Automate Desktop Applications)
  • Data Scraping (e-commerce, properties or stocks websites, etc.
  • API Development
  • Excel Jobs
  • PDF data extraction 


And much more...



Please Note:

  • I don't accept school/college assignments work


I am at your service, so please feel free to place an order right now. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment