Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Create Automated Microsoft Excel, Macros, Pivots And Ms Excel Formula Fast











About:

Don’t lose time, wondering how you can use VBA or dynamics formulas on Microsoft excel spreadsheet. I know how time consuming it is, and also how overwhelming it can be, when the error #NA or #REF occurs. But with my help, you will be able to use your data in a really easy and simple way with macros and dynamics formulas. After being graduated from a MBA in data intelligence and many job experiences in the same field, making effective/high performing tables or pivot tables is my everyday work. I will be happy to challenge myself, creating the perfect excel for your needs !



Basic - Organise your data to an easy lookup on what really matters to you. 



Intermediate - Automate your data requesting with dynamics formulas which can handle your biggest data set !



Complex - Formulas aren't enough for your problematic ? I'll create a macro and/or connect your spreadsheet to an external source to upscale your file capabilities. 



You just have to reach me with your needs and I'll make an Excel for that, don't wait for it !  





Reviews


:

Working with Antoine has been really pleasing, he's taking into account all the requirements that you make and permits himself to be creative as well to make your spreadsheet look better that you can even imagine. I definetely recommend to work with Antoine.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment