Saturday, December 19, 2020

Solve Your Excel Or Google Sheets Problem











About:

** It is very important that you contact me and describe in detail what exactly you want done BEFORE ordering so I can tell you if I can take it on or not and if the price is appropriate. If you have an existing Excel file or Google Sheet, please share it with me so I can take a direct look. **



I love spreadsheets, whether it be Excel or Google Sheets.



I am a level 2 seller and only accept jobs that I know I can do in order to guarantee satisfaction (I have perfect 5/5 feedback after 300+ reviews). Please feel free to look through my past reviews and let my track record vouch for my services.



I am a native English speaker and can communicate with you clearly and professionally. In fact, I provide screencast videos in many of my responses to expedite communication.



I can help with tasks such as:

  • Formulas
  • Automating tasks to save time and effort
  • Creating complex spreadsheets from scratch
  • Repairing, cleaning up, and optimizing existing spreadsheets
  • Utilizing App Script (e-mailing, custom menus, etc.)
  • VBA for Excel /Apps Script for Google Sheets
  • GSuite API Appscript programming (Gmail, Calendar, etc.)
  • Creating dynamic interactive Dashboards





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Jonathan is awesome to work with, extremely timely, very communicative & went above and beyond what we could have expected. Come prepared with exactly what you need ahead of time so he can quote the project appropriately. I also never felt rushed or like he was annoyed during any of my many revisions and he was more than happy to explain how the different features worked. We will absolutely be using him for all of our spreadsheet needs, as a matter of fact we are already hiring him for a few more projects.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the kind words.

:

Two projects completed. Zero communication barriers. Helped me more than I could have ever imagined actually. Completely cleaned up a very dirty set of data. well over 10k entries scrubbed merged etc. Fantastic work. Very fair price.

:

I am immensely impressed with Jonathan and can gladly recommend him to anyone looking for help with spreadsheet problems. Jonathan was super professional from the first communication through to the final delivery, and he coded a complex app for our database in only a few days that will really improve our business. Look no further, Jonathan's the best.

:

Gee, thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment