Saturday, December 5, 2020

Machine Learning Tasks In Python Or Matlab











About:

I am a Machine Learning Engineer and Data Science Developer with in-depth knowledge of mathematics behind the algorithms. My work includes Multi-class Classification, Regression analysis, Hyperspectral data analysis, Data clustering, Image filtration, Lung Nodule Detection, Image Segmentation, Image classification, Time series analysis, Improving State of the art algorithms.

You will get powerful Data Science solutions and Machine Learning that solve your problems.

Research -> Data -> Feature Engineering -> Model -> Validation -> Testing -> Deployment

My core domains include;

  1. Algorithms
  2. Data Visualizations
  3. Machine Learning
  4. Deep Learning
  5. Computer Vision
  6. Swarm Intelligence
  7. Data science
  8. Big Data analysis
  9. Artificial Neural Networks
  10. Sentiment Analysis

I will be happy to solve problems related to the above-mentioned domains.



Customer Satisfaction is my Top priority.



Note: Charges will differ on the complexity of the problem, specifications required and accuracy expectations.



Hope to see you in an inbox for discussion.



Thank you for your time.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfectly done as always. Thanks.

:

Super work again. Thanks

:

This project was on a 3hr time constraint and the developer worked really hard to meet the requirements. He was able to complete the work in time and correctly. Will definitely recommend for others to work with him.

:

I wanted a prediction program which was supported by quite a lot of academic research and literature. I wanted the academic arguments to be modeled, and the ML to work as some examples I shared. Unfortunately, we did not manage to get the results that I wanted. To be fair, it is not exactly the seller's fault, although he should have been upfront about what's possible with the model and what's not. Throughout the process, the seller was communicative and tried to incorporate my ideas into the model. For that, he deserves all the stars. However, the product still needs some work. The seller promised to continue working on correcting the ML, which I appreciate and I think deserves the rating

:

Thank you. Much appreciated.




No comments:

Post a Comment