Sunday, December 6, 2020

Online Data Entry Web Scrapping Business Contact











About:

Hi, I am Deny have experianced about fields Data Entry, Web research, Internet research, Copy Paste work, etc. I am too passionate about my work make a professional relationship with my clients by providing satisfied service. I am very punctual about my work and time as well. Please feel free to contact me. Thank you.


My Services : 
- Excel Data Entry
- Data Entry
- Email list
- PDF to MS Word
- Online Data Entry
- Web Scrapping
- Business Contact Find
- Data Analysis
- Product Research
- Email Searching for companies
- Copy/Paste tasks
- Data Capturing from the web(Email, phone nos. etc)
- Logo design and slogans
- Book cover design



Note:- Please contact me before placing an order to avoid any kind of confusion.


Contact me anytime, I am available for 24/7.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment