Monday, December 7, 2020

Web Research And Data Entry











About:

What this gig offers is detailed web research and data entry. Data can be compiled into Excel or Google spreadsheets, done manually and devoid of errors.



******Kindly contact me before placing an order, this will enable me determine if it's a job I can do and give an appropriate price quote (The basic price is a placeholder).



I look forward to working with you.



Thanks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Overall Editwhizz understood the task and delivered what was expected. Could work on communication and delivery date but am happy overall.

:

Thank you, I will definitely improve on communication with my clients.

:

Good service!!

:

Thanks for your work on this.

:

Straight and to the point




No comments:

Post a Comment