Thursday, December 10, 2020

Scrape Twitter Historical Data At An Affordable Price











About:

Hi there, 



I'm Susan and I have a vast experience in website development and automation scripts and web apps spanning over 4 years.



The twitter developer API only provides recent data that are only several weeks old. But sometimes, we require older (historical) data for several reasons, including:

> Time Series Analysis;

> Predictive Analysis;

> Sentiment Analysis;

> Deep Learning 

and many others.



So, here I am to help solve this problem.



I will provide public data on all tweets specified from a user account or a keyword (#hashtag) search. 

If you want a date/time filter, I can definitely get it all done.



Don't hesitate to contact me for any request or questions you might have.



I am expecting your messages in inbox :)



Susan

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is the second time I’m using her and she did an excellent job. This was more custom and completed the work with the same speed and quality. Would definitely recommend her for any web scraping task

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your trust in me sir, It will not be misplaced

:

Very quick and great results!

:

Thank you sir

:

Susanna saved my project by scraping and cleaning over a million tweets in less than a week. Our communication was positive throughout the process, and she was open to suggestions. I will use her again.




No comments:

Post a Comment