Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Help You In Statistical Analysis Using Excel, Spss And R











About:

I can provide you a statistical descriptive, hypothesis tests and a advance analysis like factor analysis, regression, ANOVA.

I will provide you all this with several software (SPSS, R, Excel ...)


Conatct me for discuss your need.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Très satisfaite de la prestation ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

:

Merci infiniment et bon courage

:

Absolutely amazing. Needed to be done within 24 hours, but got the work sent to me within 40 minutes. I would highly recommend this service! Definitely going to come back again!!!

:

Great experience, quick and helpful responses

:

Benmoham is extremely responsive and understood what I wanted to achieve pretty quickly. He is intelligent, diligent and worked hard to help me with my project within the timeframe he quoted for delivery. Although his first language is not English, he has a good grasp of how to communicate effectively and I would highly recommend him for statistical analysis tasks. I will use him again when the opportunity presents itself.




No comments:

Post a Comment