Sunday, December 13, 2020

Create Professional Excel Dashboard, Reports, Pivot Tables And Charts











About:

Hi,

my name is Jan and I create professional Excel Dashboards and Reports for you.

I am an Excel expert, which I acquired as an engineer in the business process development of a worldwide operating company 

Please note that I will not publish any created files. Each of these files will be treated completely confidential

This gig delivers: (depending on the package)

  •  Data analysis
  •  Data optimization.
  •  Data update (auto)
  •  Report
  •  Dashboard
  •  Different charts
  •  Pivot tables
  •  Pivot charts
  •  Complex graphs.
  •  Data forecast.
  •  Scheduling and recovery (engineering & planning)
  •  professional design
  •  Tips about the best presentation

Please do not hesitate to contact me!



Best regards,

Jan

Reviews


:

Besten Dank. Super Arbeit und klasse Kommunikation! Folgeaufträge werden kommen. LG

:

Super Zusammenarbeit, schnelle Reaktionszeit und super Ausführung. Wir freuen uns auf weiter Projekte. Vielen Dank

:

Perfektes Ergebnis. Hat sich sehr viel Zeit genommen um alles individuell anzupassen und zu erklären.

:

Very Good Job, thanks!

:

Jan communicated very well and delivered beyond expectation. I will definitely work with Jan again!




No comments:

Post a Comment