Saturday, December 19, 2020

Develop Professional Data Analysis And Visualization Reports











About:

As a data analyst and having 6 years’ experience in automating data integration between departments, I will find the right solution for you with all your Excel related problems and projects. I’ll solve the given task with an assurance of maximum result in reasonable price.

Tasks Offered

  • Automated Cash Invoices, Attendance 
  • Conditional Formatting
  • Linking Spreadsheets
  • Automated Excel Spreadsheet 
  • Customized with Formulas, Tables or Graphs.
  • Index & Match
  • Database, Text and Statistics Function
  • PDF to Excel
  • Pivot Tables & Charts
  • Visualizing data: Graphs
  • Creating or modifying simple & complex Formula (VLOOKUP, IF ELSE) 
  • Macros & Drop downs
  • Remove duplicates
  • Arrange, Re-arrange Sorting & Filtering data

(If needed) I'll use advance tools: MATLAB, Xpress MP and Python. 

I will provide easily understandable details with Excel report, just in case, you face any kind of issue, you can always contact me. I’ll provide you professional work as per your requirements. Providing the highly satisfactory services is my top priority, so you can have full refund if you didn’t get required results.

IT WILL BE GREAT IF YOU CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment