Thursday, December 24, 2020

Be Your Excel Or Google Spreadsheet Expert For Data Entry











About:

Excel Data Entry Services With 100% Accurately



Do you need an Honest virtual assistant for your Data EntryExcel Data Entry, Word Data Entry?

Then, I can Help You.

I'm ZOHAIB AHMED a professional Virtual Assistant.

I Can help you with any kinds of Virtual Assistant Data Entry Related Jobs.



I'm offering Following Services for You:



  1. Excel Data Entry
  2. Google Spreadsheet
  3. Manual typing
  4. Online or Offline Data Entry
  5. Contact details search
  6. Mail Merge
  7. Internet Research/ Web Research 
  8. Product listing(WordPress, Shopify, Magneto)
  9. Real Estate Data Entry
  10. Property data collection
  11. File Conversions (PDF to MS Word, Image to Word, PDF to Excel)
  12.  Much More
  13.  Data Capturing from Websites


My Specialty:

  • Delivery in Time
  • Loyal/faithful Worker.
  • Accuracy Is My TOP Priority.
  • Sensitive Over Deadline.


Please message me before placing an order to avoid any confusion.


           

Regards,

ZOHAIB AHMED

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment