Friday, December 25, 2020

Your Excel Spreadsheet, Google Sheets Project Using Excel Vba And Dashboard











About:

Hi, welcome to my GIG



Please CONTACT ME before placing the order



In this Gig, I will do your excel spreadsheet, google sheets project using excel vba and dashboard


Services
:



  • Customized Automated excel spreadsheet with Formulas, Tables or Graphs.
  • Customized Automated Google Sheets with Formulas, Tables or Graphs.
  • Create Customized Automated Dashboard in excel or google sheets

  • Excel/Google Sheets Formulas
  • Excel VBA
  • Microsoft Excel macro
  • Excel Charts or Graphs
  • Invoices/Pay Slips
  • Financial Budgeting / Investment Calculators

  • Buttons, Drop-down lists, menu, forms.
  • Conditional Formatting
  • Pivot tables
  • automated dynamic excel dashboard
  • large data analysis


Other Task List



  • Excel Dashboard
  • Apply formulas/Advance Filter 
  • Vlookup/Hlookup, Index-Match
  • Spreadsheet Excel data entry and formatting
  • Conditioning Formatting
  • Removing duplicates in ms Excel


I have 6+ years of experience working in Microsoft Excel and completed more than 500+ projects during this time. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed and I will always be there for your queries.



Kindly CONTACT ME with your task before making an offer.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Zain is my go to resource. he does things with excel I didn't even know was possible. Very Talented . He's he has helped increase my productivity three fold

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot!!!

Seller's Response:

I needed a balance sheet in our Sales-Tool...the outcome was just what I needed and expected and Zain delivered faster than I asked him too. He understood what I needed better than I did and could describe it. He is awake even on European evenings, which is very convenient. Great man!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot Mate!

Seller's Response:

This is my 2nd project with Zain. He is by far one of the best sellers to work with here on Fiverr. He over delivers in service, integrity and speed. Couldn't be happier with Zain. He has my highest recommendation.




No comments:

Post a Comment