Thursday, December 17, 2020

Create A Professional Dashboard And Report Using Power Bi











About:



 I am an expert in building Power BI Applications and knowledge in Sales Analytics, Market Intelligence, and Compliance Analytics. 

I have solid knowledge in Power BI DAX and Power Query a
nd tableau Python,matplotlib, seaborne, pandas, NumPy and some other python data analysis and visualization library 



 I am looking to leverage my industry experience as a Data Analyst in some of the Freelancing projects. I am a beginner in this freelancing platform I will do my best with full passion and energy 



As a first thing, I need to see your data and your requirements for visuals/reports/dashboards. Then, after we create the order, I will start working by loading your data into Power BI Desktop and do everything that is needed to meet your requirements. Finally, I will deliver pbix file. 



Feel free to reach out to me and discuss the requirements.



Please Text me first to discuss your project



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment