Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Spss Data Analysis And Results Interpretation











About:

Thanks for visiting my GIG.

 

You are at the right spot. I will perform statistical data analysis with comprehensive detailed interpretation utilizing different statistical tool such as, SPSS, R, STATA, EViews etc.

I am a professional statistician with many years of experience in data analysis and research paper writing. I will feel happy to work with you.

I have great expertise in following areas of data analysis;

Descriptive Analysis:  All Kind of descriptive analysis like frequency distribution, Graphs and Charts

Applied Econometrics: Including Multivariate Regression, Quantile Regression, Logistic Regression, Limited dependent variable (Logit, Probit, Tobit, Poisson Regression and Negative Binomial Regression) Models, Spatial Econometrics, Time Series Analysis and Forecasting. Bayesian Econometrics, Robust Regression, Appropriate Model Fitting and Model Selection etc.

Applied Multivariate Analysis: Factor Analysis, Principal Component Analysis, Cluster Analysis, MANOVA, Canonical Correlation     , Discrimination Analysis.

Statistical Tests:  F-test, Z-test, T-test, Chi-square test, non-parametric test etc.

Thanks.

Reviews


:

I found him very reliable and trustworthy with my work.

:

What a fantastic job! I’ll come back. Easy to work with and communicated very well. Quick delivery and great business design, he was super responsive throughout the whole process. Highly recommended.

:

vital_analysis is very professional at his work. Super fast delivery hight quality work I must say he is the best seller i have ever worked with Super professional highly recommend I’ll definitely come back and will give all of my work to him Thank you so much for saving my day

:

Wonderful job. he was very responsive, super fast delivery , High quality work - I would definitely use again! Awesome experience. Highly recommended. A++++

:

This seller is great and easy to work with. I got exactly what I wanted. Statistical analysis Expert. My favorite Seller to work with. Very fast, very professional. Very quick service and highly recommended! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment